Mul-T-Lock Security for Retirement Homes - A safe, embracing environment for elderly residents.
Keeping the elderly safe and secure is a top priority for care homes. That’s why Mul-T-Lock, a world leader in locking solutions, targets care homes’ specific needs, offering a range of advanced security solutions that combine high-security with user-friendliness and convenience.
Advanced high-security for residential care
- Guard your entrances & protect your residents against any undesirable intruders, with Mul-T-Lock’s state-of-the-art access control solutions.
- Prevent theft from residents’ private rooms with our strong mechanical locks and smart electronic systems.
- Control security throughout the premises, 24 hours a day, with our modern access control solutions and sophisticated multi-purpose master key systems, which can be integrated with a wide range of security products.
- Protect confidential files, drugs or expensive equipment with Mul-T-Lock’s extensive range of smart and robust locks and padlocks.
- Enable access for emergency crews at all times to all places on the premises - even private rooms locked by their residents from the inside with dynamic permissions updating.
Superior convenience for elderly residents
- Simple to use and carry credentials: key cards, electronic keys, necklace tags and silicon bracelets that open doors with ease.
- One card, multiple uses: Each resident’s credential may be programmed to serve many different purposes: from accessing public areas, personal premises and private lockers, to serving as a charging card at the cafeteria and identifier for elevators, which take the card owner directly to their residence floor.
Easy control for care home managers
- Technology that knows where residents go - keeping them safe throughout the premises.
- Custom access granting - determine who may enter through which doorways and when, conveniently regulating the movements of visitors, staff, suppliers, cleaning personnel etc.
- Dynamic permission updating - cancel and replace lost keys/tags, and invalidate cards of persons no longer authorized to enter.
Mul-T-Lock will help your care home team design a complete solution that meets your facility’s dynamic needs, including the following products:
CLIQ® – gives you real control and secured management over all your access points. It allows you to communicate with your entire locking system through micro-technology that is embedded into cylinders, padlocks and keys. Its simple design and intuitive interface allows you to flexibly enable and disable authorizations as needed, even scheduling authorizations for specific time periods. And through its reporting and audit features, you’ll always know authorized persons whereabouts.
SMARTair® - the ideal keyless access control solution for educational establishments looking to increase access control in an ever-changing environment. Users can be given key cards programmed to grant them access to all or selected areas within the facility. The system is tailored to meet each building’s needs and can be reprogrammed using the latest in access control management software as those needs evolve, without having to replace any physical locking systems.
Konnectlock™ - is an intelligent alarm locking solution combining a high-security mechanical padlock with advanced GPS-location and GSM communication systems. Konnectlock automatically notifies you when your assets are accessed, as well as their real-time location.
Code-Handles - Using patented technology, Code handles helps secure your inwardly opening windows and doors and protect your valuable assets, throughout the day. Code-It® is an innovative electronic security handle that allows you to easily and securely unlock your doors and windows by inputting a personal code, for highly convenient and secure keyless access control. Ideal for offices, laboratories and staff rooms.
FleX Control Cylinder — Combines convenience with simplicity to give you the ability to control entrance access with an easy-to-use, mechanical solution and four, color-coded keys. Ideal for use with domestic staff, temporary workers and even full-time employees, who you do not want entering specific areas, at all times.
Master Keying System — Master key systems (MKS) are smart, scalable and super-efficient keying solutions in which selected keys are configured to open a number of predefined doors, using different types of cylinder mechanisms and hierarchical level planning. Users can be given a single mastered key to unlock all or selected doors, dramatically reducing the number of keys in circulation and enabling more dynamic access control.
Lock, Padlock & Cylinder Formats – Our wide range of products and unique applications enable high-security protection, wherever and whenever you need it. Patented mechanical and electromechanical key control platforms at their best, including — CLIQ®, MT5®+ and Interactive®+.